Beneath the skull, a nest of quiet.
Anna Kamienska, from “A Nest of Quiet,” trans. Clare Cavanagh. (via moonissharp)
(Source: proustitute, via 3-26)
who wants to give up on society and go live in a treehouse with me
(Source: idiotshitbaby, via 3-26)
I don’t think that people accept the fact that life doesn’t make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable.
David Lynch (via ugh)
- blandiloquent: Beautiful and flattering
- colporteur: A book peddlar
- inglenook :The place beside the fireplace.
- offing : That part of the sea between the horizon and the offshore.
- mellifluous: Sweet-sounding.
- sussurous : Producing a hushing sound, like flowing water
- scintillate: To sparkle with brilliant light
(Source: birdy--willow, via amb-i)
Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.
Jack Kerouac (via 74k)
(Source: likeafieldmouse, via am-clark)
Maybe this world is another planet’s hell.
Aldous Huxley (via n-xi)
(Source: theunquotables, via n-xi)